Sunday, November 21, 2010

Science Camp!

      Hey it's Alex again. My mom still doesn't have the time to write blogs so i'm writing them. Hannah's home for thanksgiving! Today is baby william's baby blessing! Last night william was over and we were singing him songs and he smiled the sweetest smile ever! My Mom and I went to Science Camp last Wensday. It was so much fun! We stayed there for three days and two nights. We learned about all sorts of animals in the desert, desert survival, bugs, plants, and other things. One girl(she does not have proof there's not even a mark)got stung by a scorpion, One guy stuck his hand in a snake hole(can you guess what happened?), I bumped my head, there were other injuries too( I think I spelled injuries wrong). Well anyways it was sooooooooooooooo much fun!

1 comment:

  1. alex.....glad you are keeping us up to date! love you guys! miss you. love - aunt joanie + fam

    ReplyDelete